- If someone looked at your browsing history right now, what kind of things would we find.
Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Smashwords, Yahoo Mail and Google+
- If you could write about any subject that is near and dear to your heart, what would it be and why?
Pet owner responsibility. People need to see past the adorable little fur balls and think what it is going to be like when they grow up and bark all night, bite the mailman or pee in the middle of the living room, or shred the couch, eat the canary or hack up fur balls in the center of your bed. Not to mention those frequent multiple births if their owners don’t do some planned parenthood on behalf of their four-legged family members. A little thought and preparation would go a long way in reducing all of the abandoned and abused pets we see and hear about so often nowadays.
- Do you have a favorite song, album, or playlist to write to?
No I prefer to write in silence.
- What was the first thing you did after the debut of the first book you wrote?
I’m not sure what the very first thing was that I did, but my husband/co-author and I celebrated by going out to dinner.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rudeness. Really, why does anyone need to behave that way?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- What was your favorite book as a teen?
- If an aspiring writer asked for advice what would you tell them?
Never give up!
Optional questions 🙂
Favorite Meal: Chicken-fried steak with mashed potatoes and country gravy.
Favorite Drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) Cream Soda
Sweet or Salty snacks? Salty
All time favorite movie Lord of the Rings
Best book to movie adaption Lord of the Rings
Worst book to movie adaption Eragon