1. If someone looked at your browsing history right now, what kind of
things would we find?
Hmm, research, lots of research on Druids, Fae, vampires and black magic.
2. If you could write about any subject that is near and dear to your
heart, what would it be and why?
I love fantasy and the Fae, so I always enjoy writing their stories.
3. Do you have a favorite song, album, or playlist to write to?
Actually, I love rock n’ roll and some country, but when I write, I phase off this planet and don’t listen to anything. I can’t listen to anything but what my characters are telling me.
4. What was the first thing you did after the debut of the first book you wrote?
The first book I wrote was a regency romance and I was lucky enough that it sold as soon as I submitted it to Random House. We celebrated big time.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Intolerance. I can not understand why people think that the only way, is their way.
6. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
7. What was your favorite book as a teen?
Wuthering Heights. Read it over and over.
8. If an aspiring writer asked for advice what would you tell them?
To write and never give up.
9. What is the one thing that scares you more than anything else?
Losing a loved one. Can’t think about it.
10. What book are you reading right now?
Just finished Iced by Karen Marie Moning and like all her books, it was fantastic. Kept me at the edge of my seat.
Optional questions 🙂
Favorite Meal: Italian (eggplant Parm)
Favorite Drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) chocolate martini
Sweet or Salty snacks? No, don’t go for ‘em.
All time favorite movie, hmm, I have so many, but I loved and miss the Harry Potter series. I wish it had never ended.
Best book to movie adaption: Harry Potter, Twilight series—I think the movie did an amazing job at adapting to the books which I have read over and over.
Worst book to movie adaption—anything Steven King, oh my gosh they make a mess of his books.